Welcome to Tierra Verde Marina
- 314 High & Dry storage slips
- 65 Wet slips with electricity and water
- 3 fork lifts
- 26,000 Sq Ft Retail center
- 50¢ off per gallon of fuel if your boat is housed with us
- Valet type service – Complimentary Rinse off & Engine flush
- Quick access to Gulf
- Ethanol-Free & Diesel fuel available
- Unlimited in and out lifts
- Transient storage with Electricity and Water
- Bait Shop, Food Mart, Subway & much more!
Tierra Verde Marina is located on the north shore of the Island of Tierra Verde, FL. Our location provides direct, unobstructed access to the Gulf of Mexico in the middle of the preferred boating waters of the Tampa Bay area. From a boater’s point of view, the deep waters of the Pass-a-Grille channel make this location a boater’s paradise. The property also features a retail center with many businesses. Click on the Retail Space tab for store details and available commercial retail space. The marina High & Dry storage facility has the capacity to store 340 boats up to 36 feet in length while the wet slip marina, featuring, mid-grade ethanol free fuel, and diesel, can accommodate boats up to 55 feet, with 64 deep water slips.
With its superior location, featured retail center and services offered to the boating community, Tierra Verde Marina has become one of the largest and most convenient, location wise, marinas on the West Coast of Florida. Fort Desoto, Shell and Egmont Keys, are just down the street, with no bridges to hinder your travels.